DISCHER Technik – Innovations since 1977
DISCHER cleaning and disinfection machines for patient care utensils have been developed specially for the safe and hygienic disposal of patient excretions. The machines are widely used ranging from retirement and care homes to hospitals due to their ease of operation and reliability.
DISCHER machines feature energy-saving flushing systems, low drinking water consumption and are service- friendly. The modular construction and further accessories such as cupboard units, draining sinks, utensil holders etc. cover all spatial situations and requirements.
Certified quality, intelligent technology
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 13485 and Standard 93/42/EWG for the safety of medical devices
- Advanced technology based on integrated multi-controller
- TFT display with graphic symbols, shows washing programmes incl. temperature
- Illustrated spare parts catalogue in machine display, ordering via QR code using smartphone and tablet
- Video tutorials to eliminate malfunctions or replace wearing parts
- Online shop for consumables and wearing parts
- DISCHER Cloud for customers – relevant data stored centrally
- Integrated test/diagnostic programme for maintenance/service and adjustment of all operating parameters
- Hygiene report DIN EN ISO 15883-1 by the HYBETA Institute
- EAR registration of machines (waste electric equipment)